Amadesa’s resort-inspired facilities area, which located at the centre of the towers, is one of its distinctive features. The area is designed with a 40-metre swimming pool and wading pool which surrounded by lush vegetation. Adding to that, there is a rock garden feature that adds the tropical feel.
Amadesa can be easily accessible from Kuala Lumpur-Seremban Highway. Besides that, it is also served by Sungai Besi Highway, Kuala-Lumpur-Putrajaya Highway, Jalan Kuchai Lama and East-West Highway.
- Name: Amadesa
- Address: Jalan 5/125, 57100 Desa Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
- Developer: Salak Park Development (Mahajaya)
- Completion Date: 2005
- Type: Condominium
- Tenure: Leasehold 99 years
- No. of Blocks: 3
- No. of Storey: 18
- No. of Units: 715
- Built-up: 1,001 – 1,246 sf
- Launch Price: RM112,800 – RM467,800
- Subsale Price: RM200 – RM320 psf
- Rental: RM0.83 RM1.56 psf
- Maintenance Fees: RM 0.16 psf
- Type A: 1,140 sf (2+1 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms)
- Type B: 1,144 sf (2+1 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms)
- Type B2: 1,246 sf (2+1 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms)
- Type D1: 1,001 sf (2+1 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms)
- Type E: 1,029 sf (2+1 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms)
- Covered car park
- 24-hour security with video intercom
- Tennis courts
- Swimming pool
- Wading pool
- Mini market
- Steam room
Most of the residents at Amadesa are Chinese, from lower to middle income group, and comprising a mix of young families and executive bachelors. The surrounding area is yet very quiet and homey. The condominium is suitable for the ones who love peaceful surrounding, afar from bustling commercial activities, and yet close to the heart of the city.
So far, residents claimed that the condominium is well maintained by the management team and its security is strict. In fact, the manager herself actually stays at Amadesa itself, and she always takes quick action upon any complaints and any maintenance issue brought by the residents.
Just like other medium-end and high density condominiums, Amadesa also suffers parking problem. There are not many visitors parking inside the condominium, and each unit is allocated just a single car park. Hence, there are loads of cars can be seen parked on the roadside in front the condominium.
In terms of pricing, a unit here was asked for around RM190 psf and RM195 in 2007 and 2009 respectively. Nowadays, a unit here is being asked for about RM200 psf up to RM320 psf. However, from time to time, there were few units available in auction market.
View Larger Map