KL & PJ
- Berjaya Times Square
- more of an experience than the utilitarian purpose shopping malls are made to serve, especially with its indoor theme park.
- Avenue K
- Recently re-launched to include stored link H&M (three levels) and Cotton On, even a bowling alley and a number of bars – perfectly encapsulating its “young, fun and affordable” theme.
- Fahrenheit 88
- not too big not too small, you can find some lovely gems and quirky and interesting stores here.
- Kenanga Wholesale City Mall
- sales, sales and more sales, plus bargains and best deals for head-to-toe fashion wear.
- Mid Valley Megamall
- the place to shop and be seen at with the number of cafes, eateries and restaurants; ideal setting for get-together with friends, family and loved ones; a real treasure trove where you can find good quality buys.
- Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre
- not all about location but the way the mall satisfies the needs of its patrons, not forgetting the exciting mix of content (ice skating rink, bowling alley, cinemas, and the link to outdoor theme park door) as well as the design structure, amenities and facilities.
- Main Place
- a cosy neighborhood mall that has all the conveniences and just about the right mix of merchants to attract shoppers near and far.
- The Curve
- the stores here seem to engage with customers – friendly and inviting; the weekend bazaars are something to shout about, giving the mall an easy-going laid-back feel that puts one in relax mode; great place to chill out at.
- Paradigm Mall
- entertainment for all in the family appeasing all characters – from the cool gamer to the funky fashionista, the hobbyist, avid reader, picky eater, outdoor and activity buff, the movie-goer; great place for families with lots of activities to keep kids busy.
- Tropicana City Mall
- getting here is a breeze, especially with the fress shuttle from various points; from groceries to fashion, electronics and IT, toys, home furnishing, books, books, food and beauty and wellness outlets – makes for a great family outing with cinemas too.
- Greentown Mall
- Ipoh Parade
- Kinta Valley Shopping Centre
- Taiping Sentral Mall
- Megoplex Shopping Mall
- East Coast Mall
- Berjaya Megamall Kuantan
- Kuantan Parade
- Teruntum Complex
- Seremban Parade
- Terminal 1 Shopping Centre
- Plaza Ampangan
- Plaza Melaka Raya
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall
- Mahkota Parade
- AEON Bandaraya Melaka Shopping Centre
- Madam King’s Department Store
- Johor Premium Outlets
- Danga City Mall
- KSL City Mall
- Tebrau City Shopping Cnetre
- Holiday Plaza
- JOhor Baru City Square
- Plaza Pelangi
- Queensbay Mall
- like its tagline says “It’s all happening here”; it’s the largest and longest mall in Penang spread out to provide over one million square feet of lettable space.
- Sunway Carnival Mall
- a four-story shopping mall located in Seberang Jaya that satisfies all tastes, wants and needs; a rare disabled-friendly mall that even provides baby strollers and wheelchairs and has nursing rooms.
- 1st Avenue
- seven floors of retail offering fashion, leisure, entertainment and dining choices; the Cloud8 feature of the mall is extraordinary, along with its family karaoke and Cineplex, ideal for get-togethers.
- Island Plaza
- here is a mall that words just cannot express its homely and relaxed ambiance; located in Tanjung Tokong with just the right amount of store offerings for an unhassled weekend mall experience.
- Strits Quay Marina Mall
- Penang’s first and only seafront retail mall with over 100 shops to browse along and enjoy indoor and outdoor scenery; there is even a water limousine for a sunset cruise and whole lot of activities going on; seafood brunch on the promenade is a must
- Gurney Paragon
- a nine-story contemporary looking captivating structure in glass and steel, cleverly melded into the back of a restored colonial-styled heritage building knows as St Jo’s; spacious and sparing with parking bays aplenty.